Wednesday 23 May 2007

My face


  Today touch rugby and global game was fun to me. I’m not good at sports but I like it. I wasn’t angry. If I’m not smile, my face is deadpan. I’m always trying to laugh. When I didn’t smile, I just think about that situation or speaking. That’s it. My friends told me, “You looked angry. When I saw you first time, I thought you were cynical.” I don’t want to hear that again. I know I response my face. I will! That picture is me. When I taked a photo, I was smile.

2 comments:

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

You played very well yesterday and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Sorry that Godfrey did not see you "Capture the Flag." I don't think your face is angry either. Cheer up Melissa, we'll be finished very, very soon and then you will be FREE!