Wednesday 30 May 2007

The End

  This is the last blog writing. It is not easy to write a blog on time. I learned many thing through this homework. Blog writing will be finish 30th May, but my English writing will be not finish. I’ll try to writing in English on my cyworld or my naver blog. I know the end is another start. And I believe I will be meet global program friends and professor some day. Thank you all. I love all so much. I love me, too. Hakuna Matata! Where there's will, there's a way.

5 comments:

Hea kyung Park said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hea kyung Park said...

Hi :-) Eun ju. I'm hey kyung in 103. Your blog is very intersting. I am unwilling about finish blog. Your concern is similar my concern. So I have read fun your blog. Have a good time :-)

Jo Subee :D said...

Don't say like we can't see pretty soon. I want I can see you tomorrow. Please attend a school. I miss you.
kkkkk.

If you attend, our class get achieved complete attendance.

I like you mellisa.♡

John said...

Entries: 50/50
English: 10/10
Paragraph: 10/10
Content: 23/30
Total: 93/100
Grade: B+

Serena Edda said...

hakuna matata became my motto in my life.